John is an original bass guitarist for a group called the new wave and rock group Duran Duran.
A group music band that became very popular in the 1980s, the group’s success is owing to the genre of revolutionary music videos that finds its way to the listeners in the early days of MTV.
Before John became a part of the band, he had his education at Birmingham Polytechnic, in the School of Foundation Studies & Experimental Workshop.
Interesting Facts about John Taylor
John Taylor played with the band for almost two decades from 1978 until 1997.
He left the company in 1997 after 19 years to pursue a solo recording and career in acting.
|AGE||58 years old|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 20, 1960|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Solihull, England|
|POPULARLY KNOWN AS A||Bassist|
|MARRIED OR SINGLE||N/A|
- John dated her long term girlfriend who is a Danish model Renée Toft Simonsen, from 1985 to 1989, and they got engaged.
- On 24 December 1991, John married Amanda De Cadenet at Chelsea Old Town Hall’s register office.
- He and Amanda had one daughter together named Atlanta Noo, on March 31, 1992.
- The couple went separate ways officially in May 1995.
- John got married to his second wife by the name Gela Nash, she was a co-founder of Juicy Couture, in 1996.
- The git wedded in Las Vegas on March 27, 1999.
- The couple resides primarily in Los Angeles but spends most of the year at South Wraxall Manor, which they purchased in 2005.
- In 2013, Taylor bagged American citizenship, maintaining dual citizenship of England and America.
- The prolific musician has disclosed that he has a unique way of handpicking his dates, and that is usually through looking at the pages of fashion magazines.
|Who is John Taylor spouse/partner?||Gela Nash|
|Is John Taylor Dating Someone?||Gela Nash|
This write-up will be updated regularly with more facts of John Taylor. If you notice any omission in this piece, please kindly inform us. We’ll update it immediately
Popular Bassist Articles:
- Seb Mueller
- Jed Elliott
- Jaime Preciado
- Matt Kean
- Sam Bettley
- Ross MacDonald
- Max Green
- Emma Sheppard
- Sam Kiszka
Let’s check, How Rich is John Taylor in 2019?
All the data you find in the table below, should not be regarded as totally reliable. Our assumption is based on the estimation of John Taylor’s salary or Annual Income as a famous Bassist.
We recommend excellent online Journals like Wikipedia, Forbes or biography.com for more accurate statistics. See below, our estimation of John Taylor‘s net worth from 2018 to 2025.
|John Taylor Net Worth (2019)||$30 m (Approx.)|
|Net Worth (2018)||$24m (Approx.)|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Primary Income source||Bassist|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2025||Under Review|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2024||Under Review|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||Under Review|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||Under Review|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||Under Review|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||Under Review|
Finally, Did you notice that John Taylor Estimated Net Worth for 2020 to 2025 is being scrutinized by our Editorial Team.
We will continue to update this page with John Taylor salary, Net worths, and career earnings for upcoming years till 2025. The figures will be updated as soon as they are ready.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is John Taylor LGBTQ
Is John Taylor Dead or Alive
John Taylor is not DEAD. To the best of our knowledge, this celebrity is alive and in good health… However note that this info was updated in October, 2019.
What is John Taylor Ethinicity
What is John Taylor known for
He very popular Bassist.
If you liked this Write-up, please consider checking out our homepage for more Biographies. Don’t forget to share with your friends